Bruno Elite Curved Stairlift in Upper Marlboro, Frederick, Baltimore, Silver Spring, Damascus, MD, and Surrounding Areas
Offering the nation’s top-selling curved stairlift, the Bruno Elite Curved.
Looking for a Bruno stairlift for sale that will work with your staircase? Worried about the challenges in the design of your staircase including curves and landings? Then the Bruno Elite Curved stairlift is your solution. This is the top-selling curved stairlift installation in North America for good reason – reliable, quiet, and customizable. This is the chairlift designed and built specifically for your home.
Bruno Elite Curved
- Reliable and simple operation – Armrest controls and two wireless remote controls, wireless call/send controls
- Luxury and comfort – Generous-sized and stylized chair with adjustable height, arm width and footrest for the ultimate comfort
- Multiple safety features – Retractable seat belt and obstruction safety sensors
- Custom-crafted vertical rail – Handmade for precision fit, smooth ride, beautiful curves and to maximize stairway space for all house residents
- Ultra-compact and space saving – Non-obtrusive when arms, footrest and seat are folded
- Covered gear rack – Extend stairlift lifetime use by reducing dirt and dust to mechanism
- Easy on/off – Swivel seat extends away from steps and locks for safe and secure entry and exit. Overrun park position for extended exit area.
- Dependable power – Even in electric outage, battery power ensures dependable performance
- Mid-park and charge station – For chairlift installation with landings
- Multiple options – Customizable for individual needs and tastes including power options and colors
Bruno Elite Curved Features
400 Lb Lift Capacity (136 Kg) | Limited Lifetime Warranty | Made In USA
- Obstruction sensors notify and stop stairlift when meeting any object, no worry for little ones or pets
- Seat belt for increased security
- Offset swivel seat to exit on level ground
- Curved rail installed within 7.5 in (190mm) of the wall
- Seat pad 17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 mm wide x 381 mm deep)
- Larger seat pad available – 21.5 in wide x 16 in deep (546 mm wide x 406 mm deep)
- Footrest Size: 10 in long x 9 in wide (254 mm long x 229 mm wide)
- Larger footrest available 12 in long x 11 in wide (305 mm long x 279 mm wide)
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Charges at top or bottom of stairs or optional mid-park position
Request More Information or a Quote for This Stairlift
Contact us today to receive a no-hassle price quote!
If after looking for a Bruno stairlift for sale you’re ready to learn more, let’s talk. We have experience with all different types and designs of Baltimore area houses throughout Damascus, MD, Frederick, Silver Spring, and Upper Marlboro. So many customers think a curved stairlift installation is out of reach due to the configuration of their home. But we are experienced in all types of challenges including:
- Outdoor applications
- Multiple level households
- Curved staircase
- One or more landings
- Unique user needs
Bruno Chairlift Repair
Your Bruno chairlift installation is an investment to enhance your quality of life. If you ever find you need any type of Bruno chairlift repair, be sure you use qualified and experienced technicians. At Stairlift Medics, the Bruno stairlift line is the only new stairlifts we sell, and our experiences means we know them better than anyone in the Baltimore area. So when you find you need Bruno stairlift repair, call the experts trusted throughout Damascus, MD, Frederick, Silver Spring, Upper Marlboro, and surrounding Baltimore areas.